Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The itch

My ongoing game is approaching its 2-year anniversary in April/May.  We normally play every other Friday.  Originally, I played other games (including Professor Pope's) on alternating Fridays, which meant that I had a game every single Friday.  I loved this, but these games have long gone on to gamer heaven.  And, as you can read in my previous posting, I want to game constantly, which brings me to today's topic. 

I just put out a recruitment notice for a new Pathfinder game to fill the gap of my alternating Fridays.  My current game will continue to roll on and it will still be my primary focus.  Therefore, I will not have as much time to devote toward the new game.  So I've decided to pull back on my normal liberal tendencies and restrict the players to using rules only from the core books.  I will also be running a pre-generated campaign, probably one of Paizo's Adventure Paths.  All of this should help minimize the work required by me to prep for the game.  It should be run and I look forward to starting something new and fresh.

So, anybody want to join the game?

No comments:

Post a Comment